Like disc brakes and suspension, goggles are as essential to mountain biking as they are to motocross. But, all-too-often, mountain-bike-specific goggles overlook the importance of tear-offs. Thankfully, all 100% Goggles, like the Strata Goggles, include tear-off tabs. Finally, the proper integration of technologies. 100%’s philosophy on compatibility makes the Strata goggles one of the best values on the market. The lenses are interchangeable with 20-plus aftermarket lenses, and all tear-off accessories including roll offs. From the Strata to the top-of-the-line Racecraft, you can receive the same level of visibility that motocross racers demand. The Strata frame’s feature a urethane construction that’s both durable and flexible. As for shape, 100% designed the frames with an anatomically conforming curve that’s at once comfortable, without detracting from your field of vision. Residing between you and the Strata’s chassis is a dual-layer foam that’ll comfortably fit your face’s contours to lockout dirt. It’s also designed to pull perspiration away from the skin and quickly evaporate it. This means a few things — less funkiness, a reduction to chafing, and a no more steamy lenses. The 100% Strata Goggles are available with a Clear Lens and in the frame colors Black Lime, Black Mandarina, Blue Lagoon, Fire Red, Ice Age, and Sunny days. Every pair of goggles come with an anti-fog Lexan lens and a 40mm wide strap that’s coated with silicone.
100% STRATA Goggles
Lens Material Polycarbonate
About this item
Curved fit suited for comfort and great field of vision
Plush, dual-layered face foam soaks up sweat and moisture, keeping it out of eyes
Constructed out of flexible, yet durable urethane featuring combined matte and gloss finishes
Anti-fog, scratch resistant Lexan lens for unimpaired vision complete with tear-off pins
40mm silicone-coated strap holds goggles in place
Part No : R9101882
Out of stock
- Expanded eye port for a quick and easy fit even with larger framed glasses
- Integrated temple arm pocket with cushioning foam provides a secure fit
- Widened nose bridge foam aids in a superior fit while reducing fogging
- Oversized 45mm wide silicon coated strap eliminates slippage
- Thirsty triple layer moisture managing foam soaks up sweat
|Vehicle Service Type||Off-Road-Motorcycles|
About this item
- Designed to keep sticks, rocks, and other debris from damaging or becoming tangled in the front rotor
- Features ample venting to keep the brake cool in all conditions
- Extended coverage also provides protection to the brake caliper
- Constructed of durable polypropylene and features a carbon fiber like texture
- Bike-specific aluminum mounting kit sold separately
|Section Width||130 Millimeters|
|Load Index Rating||63.0|
|Tire Aspect Ratio||70.0|
|Rim Size||18 Inches|
About this item
- Dunlop’s American Elite is the only aftermarket tire line for Harley-Davidson® motorcycles that’s designed and tested in the U.S.A.
- Available in 28 options to fit most Harley-Davidsons, the American Elite features MT Multi-Tread rear-tire technology for great handling and high mileage.
- Sizes available for newer and older Harley-Davidson models and select Victory and Indian® motorcycles.
- V-Twin - Meant for American-made iron.
- Multi-Tread - Two compounds in the same tread give riders great mileage without sacrificing handling.