Like disc brakes and suspension, goggles are as essential to mountain biking as they are to motocross. But, all-too-often, mountain-bike-specific goggles overlook the importance of tear-offs. Thankfully, all 100% Goggles, like the Strata Goggles, include tear-off tabs. Finally, the proper integration of technologies. 100%’s philosophy on compatibility makes the Strata goggles one of the best values on the market. The lenses are interchangeable with 20-plus aftermarket lenses, and all tear-off accessories including roll offs. From the Strata to the top-of-the-line Racecraft, you can receive the same level of visibility that motocross racers demand. The Strata frame’s feature a urethane construction that’s both durable and flexible. As for shape, 100% designed the frames with an anatomically conforming curve that’s at once comfortable, without detracting from your field of vision. Residing between you and the Strata’s chassis is a dual-layer foam that’ll comfortably fit your face’s contours to lockout dirt. It’s also designed to pull perspiration away from the skin and quickly evaporate it. This means a few things — less funkiness, a reduction to chafing, and a no more steamy lenses. The 100% Strata Goggles are available with a Clear Lens and in the frame colors Black Lime, Black Mandarina, Blue Lagoon, Fire Red, Ice Age, and Sunny days. Every pair of goggles come with an anti-fog Lexan lens and a 40mm wide strap that’s coated with silicone.
100% STRATA Goggles
All 100% Mx Goggles Share The Same Lens And Tear-off Profile
Curvature Suited For Comfort And Great Field Of Vision
Plush, Dual-layered Face Foam Soaks Up Sweat
Constructed Out Of Flexible Yet Durable Urethane Featuring Combined Matte And Gloss Finish
Anti-fog, Scratch Resistant Clear Lexan Lens For Unimpaired Vision Complete With Tear-off Pins
Part No: R9101851
Out of stock
|Section Width||130 Millimeters|
|Load Index Rating||63.0|
|Tire Aspect Ratio||70.0|
|Rim Size||18 Inches|
About this item
- Dunlop’s American Elite is the only aftermarket tire line for Harley-Davidson® motorcycles that’s designed and tested in the U.S.A.
- Available in 28 options to fit most Harley-Davidsons, the American Elite features MT Multi-Tread rear-tire technology for great handling and high mileage.
- Sizes available for newer and older Harley-Davidson models and select Victory and Indian® motorcycles.
- V-Twin - Meant for American-made iron.
- Multi-Tread - Two compounds in the same tread give riders great mileage without sacrificing handling.
Dowco Guardian 50124-00 WeatherAll Plus Indoor/Outdoor Waterproof Motorcycle Cover, Black, Sportbike
|Vehicle Service Type||Street-sport-motorcycles|
|Fit Type||Vehicle Specific Fit|
|Ultraviolet Light Protection||UV Protection|
|Water Resistance Level||Waterproof|
About this item
- Waterproof and breathable motorcycle cover that protects against rain, mildew, and fading caused by the sun's UV rays; Features heat shield against warm pipes
- Made with Plus fabric protection, a 300 Denier, and solution-dyed polyester fabric with a durable water-repellent top coat; Soft cotton protects windshield
- Reflective Moisture-Guard vent system prevents moisture build-up under the cover; Includes a polyurethane and mildew-resistant undercoating
- Elastic shock cord is sewn into the bottom to provide a snug fit; Polyester webbing belly strap is sewn in to prevent the cover from coming off in high winds
- Includes compression storage bag for transporting, a sewn-in hole for a wheel lock, and a sewn-in alarm pocket (alarm sold separately); Limited lifetime
- Curved fit suited for comfort and great field of vision
- Plush, dual-layered face foam soaks up sweat and moisture, keeping it out of eyes
- Constructed out of flexible, yet durable urethane featuring combined matte and gloss finishes
- Anti-fog, scratch resistant Lexan lens for unimpaired vision complete with tear-off pins
- 40mm silicone-coated strap holds goggles in place