DripDrop ORS – Patented Electrolyte Powder for Dehydration Relief Fast – For Workout
- PATENTED, DOCTOR-CREATED FORMULA – Born on a relief mission, DripDrop ORS was created by a doctor and formulated with a patented mix of electrolytes & glucose to deliver fast dehydration relief. Also contains potassium, magnesium, zinc, and Vitamin C for maximum benefit.
- ORS ELECTROLYTE POWDER – DripDrop is an ORS, a medically-recognized, optimal way to treat dehydration. As an ORS, DripDrop provides faster dehydration relief than sports and pediatric drinks, and it’s 99% less expensive than an IV.
- 3X THE ELECTROLYTES & ½ THE SUGAR OF SPORTS DRINKS – Formulated to treat dehydration relief fast without the sugar and stickiness of traditional sports drinks. Precise ratio of electrolytes and glucose activates the body’s sodium-glucose co-transport system.
- GREAT FOR DEHYDRATION CAUSED BY HANGOVER, ILLNESS, WORKOUT, TRAVEL & HEAT EXHAUSTION – Prevent and recover faster from dehydration caused by hangover, illness, workout, travel & heat exhaustion with the dehydration solution meticulously formulated for fast absorption.
- TASTES GREAT – DripDrop ORS’s 5 flavors taste fantastic yet still offer dehydration relief fast.
Developed by a doctor on a mission trip to save lives, DripDrop ORS provides dehydration relief fast. Dehydration is a concern for 75% of a Americans daily and is a prevalent medical condition that deserves an effective and convenient go-to solution. Proven worldwide in the most challenging circumstances, DripDrop has won early adoption by a broad spectrum of users including top hospitals and physicians, elite athletes, U.S. Special Forces, humanitarian workers, pharmacists, and patients with chronic illness. DripDrop is a great-tasting solution available in 3 flavors that, when mixed with water, delivers 3x the electrolytes of sports drinks and 1/2 the sugar of sports drinks. The patented solution delivers better fluid retention because it is based on Oral Rehydration Therapy (ORT). DripDrop is patented in the US, Japan, and South Africa. It is defined and fully compliant with FDA rules governing “medical foods,” with an ingredient profile categorizedas Generally Recognized As Safe (G.R.A.S.) under FDA guidelines.