JahyShow Tubes,2 Pcs 20″ x1.75/1.95/2.125 Schrader Valve BMX Bicycle Inner Tubes Bike Tube Price! by Street Black
- 2 PACK – Tubes, 20″ x 1.75-2.125
- 32mm Schrader (Regular) Valve / Removable Core – See images for valve type
- High quality and durable: our tubes are made of high butyl rubber material, better air tightness, heat resistance, and durable
- IMPORTANT NOTE FOR ANY BRAND TUBE INFLATION: When changing your bicycle inner tube ALWAYS be sure to add just a little air to the tube before installing. This gives it form so it doesn’t get twisted or bunch up which may cause a pinch flat. Once the new tube is installed and BEFORE fully inflating only add a few PSI to further form the tube. Inspect for an even bead of the tire to the rim on both sides.
- CONTINUED…..Then, inflate to approximately half the desired PSI and re-inspect the tire bead to the rim again. If even beading all the way around AND on both sides then inflate to the recommended air pressure. This procedure is important because if the bead doesn’t hook properly on the rim then as the inner tube is inflated it can sneak out between the tire and rim and go BOOM!