- Grilamid? frame
- 1.0 TAC Polarized lens
- Lens width: 66 millimeters
- KEY FEATURES – Polarized lenses reduce glare – Impact resistant TAC lenses protect your eyes from flying objects – Block 100% of the harmful UVA and UVB rays – Lightweight, durable, and comfortable Grilamid frames ? Saltwater resistant lens coating protects mirror finishes ? Wide temple side-light blocker frame design
- OUTSTANDING LENSES ? 1.0mm polarized lenses are comparable to the thickness you would find on much higher priced sports eyewear. KastKing TAC (Triacetate) lenses pass a double decentering test to ensure there is no optical distortion which can cause eye strain and headaches. KastKing Polarized reading sunglasses help reduce glare caused by reflected light to improve vision and comfort. A tough saltwater resistant coating protects mirrored lenses from damage in harsh saltwater conditions
- SUPERIOR FRAMES ? Made from the same Grilamid material commonly used by the military and in medical applications, our frames are lightweight, extremely flexible, and heat and UV resistant. Grilamid frames are well known for their strength, lightweight comfort, shape integrity, and impact resistance. This ultra-lightweight and malleable material translates to a very comfortable fit
Vestibulum curae torquent diam diam commodo parturient penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse parturient a.Parturient in parturient scelerisque nibh lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendrerit et pharetra fames nunc natoque dui.
ADIPISCING CONVALLIS BULUM
- Vestibulum penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse.
- Abitur parturient praesent lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendre.
- Diam parturient dictumst parturient scelerisque nibh lectus.
Scelerisque adipiscing bibendum sem vestibulum et in a a a purus lectus faucibus lobortis tincidunt purus lectus nisl class eros.Condimentum a et ullamcorper dictumst mus et tristique elementum nam inceptos hac parturient scelerisque vestibulum amet elit ut volutpat.