REPEL Plant-Based Lemon Eucalyptus Insect Repellent, Pump Spray, 4-Ounce
- MADE WITH OIL OF LEMON EUCALYPTUS: This DEET-free insect repellent provides you with protection during adventures in the backyard and on the go.
- REPELS MOSQUITOES FOR UP TO 6 HOURS: This repellent keeps you and your family protected for hours, so the fun doesn’t have to end.
- REFRESHING SCENT: This DEET-free personal repellent leaves you with a cool, refreshing scent so you don’t have to put up with the usual bug spray smell.
- REPELS: Create a barrier against mosquitoes, including those that may transmit the Zika, West Nile, Dengue and Chikungunya viruses.
- NOT GREASY OR STICKY: Formulated with oil of lemon eucalyptus to provide protection without leaving your skin feeling sticky or greasy.
Outdoor enthusiasts know that when the going gets tough, so should their insect repellent. However extreme the activity or terrain, there’s a Repel insect repellent designed to offer dependable coverage that lasts as long as you need it to. Repel products make effective mosquito protection simple under any circumstance—so you can heed the call of the wild wherever the trail takes you. DEET-free Repel Plant-Based Lemon Eucalyptus Insect Repellent provides protection for a range of activities, from your backyard to your travel destinations. Find a bug spray that fits your needs and enjoy protection that lasts for hours. This formula is made with oil of lemon eucalyptus, a plant-based ingredient that is recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. This insect repellent won’t leave you greasy or sticky, making it a great spray-and-go option for busy weekends. Repel mosquitoes that may transmit the Zika, West Nile, Dengue and Chikungunya viruses without the DEET. If you’re looking for a DEET-free alternative to create a mosquito barrier, then oil of lemon eucalyptus is a great option. Derived from the leaves of the Eucalyptus citriodora tree, oil of lemon eucalyptus repels mosquitoes for up to six hours. You can use oil of lemon eucalyptus-based products on children 3 years and older.