- The name SHOEI has long been synonymous with “premium” in the motorcycle helmet market – a credential that hundreds of loyal men and women in their Japan factories wear with great pride.
- The evolution and production of their world-class helmet line is a meticulous process that combines the very latest in technology with consumer feedback, modern testing practices, advanced materials, and over 50 years of helmet building experience.
- Just like the very first SHOEI helmet built by their founder back in 1959, every SHOEI today is still handmade in Japan utilizing a sophisticated process that involves over 50 people for each and every helmet.
- Aerodynamic Shell Design: Aerodynamic properties are maximized through extensive wind tunnel testing and professional riders’ feedback.
- Dual-layer multi-density EPS liner enhances impact absorption and ventilation.
Shoei RF-SR Solid Helmet (Large) (Matte DEEP Grey)
|Color||MATTE DEEP GREY|
|Recommended Uses For Product||Motorcycling|
|Vehicle Service Type||Adventure Tourer, Cruiser/Touring, Street Bike|