• Turn heads with the classic hot rod sound produced by these Vance & Hines 2-Into-2 Exhaust Pipes• Crafted using 16-gauge steel, these 2-1/2″ diameter pipes are downward-curved with scalloped end tips, featuring full-coverage heat shields for blue-proof chrome and removable baffles• Big Radius 2-Into-2 Chrome Exhaust Pipes produce more torque and horsepower than stock pipes, giving you the look, sound and performance Harley riders expect from Vance & Hines• Vance & Hines Big Radius Chrome 2-Into-2 Pipes are made in the USA• Vance & Hines does not ship metal exhaust port gaskets with the Big Radius Chrome 2-Into-2 Pipes. Metal exhaust gaskets may be purchased separately 4400281• Vance & Hines Big Radius 2-Into-2 Chrome Exhaust Pipes are ported for O oxygen sensors.• Vance & Hines Big Radius 2-Into-2 Chrome Exhaust Pipes are available black (heat shields) or chrome• Purchase of the Vance & Hines Fuelpak FP3 Fuel Management System is recommended when installing Big Radius 2-Into-2 Exhaust Pipes on motorcycles with EFI• Custom bike styling• Includes full coverage heat shields• Optional quiet baffle (904-118), sold separately• Will not fit Tri Glide or Freewheeler applications• Includes mounting hardware and installation instructions
Vance & Hines Big Radius 2 into 2 Exhaust Chrome 26073
- Dunlop’s American Elite is the only aftermarket tire line for Harley-Davidson® motorcycles that’s designed and tested in the U.S.A.
- Available in 28 options to fit most Harley-Davidsons, the American Elite features MT Multi-Tread rear-tire technology for great handling and high mileage.
- Sizes available for newer and older Harley-Davidson models and select Victory and Indian® motorcycles.
- V-Twin - Meant for American-made iron.
- Multi-Tread - Two compounds in the same tread give riders great mileage without sacrificing handling.
|Section Width||140 Millimeters|
|Load Index Rating||67.00|
|Tire Aspect Ratio||75.0|
|Rim Size||17 Inches|
About this item
- Premium replacement H-D touring tires
- The only replacement motorcycle tire for for Harley-Davidson bikes that is designed in America, made in America and tested in America
- All-new tread design provides even tread wear and quiet operation in all conditions, both wet and dry
- Made in the USA
- The use of the tire and other vehicle data and information accessible through this webpage is limited to persons located in the United States of America and Canada