WindRider Rugged Waterproof Winter Gloves | Touchscreen Compatible | Cordura Shell, Thinsulate Insulation | Ice Fishing, Skiing, Sledding, Snowboard | for Women or Men
- TOUCHSCREEN FINGER TIPS allow you to answer calls while keeping your gloves on. But let’s be honest, these are still winter gloves, so NO you will not be able to have texting conversations with your girlfriends on them – enjoy the nature you are in and get off your phone.
- WATERPROOF – We are talking stick your hand in the water, your hand ain’t getting wet waterproof. So go ahead stick your hand in that ice hole and pull up that beast of a walleye. Or shred that powder with these skiing gloves, because your hands will stay dry.
5 Layer Waterproof, Breathable and Warm Insulation
The first touch of our waterproof winter gloves tells why happy customers choose WindRider for their rugged winter adventures
Since water sucks heat from your body 25 times faster than air, our waterproof winter gloves are not just big, soft, and comfy, but they are also breathable and battle-tested for ice fishing, snowboarding, skiing and even snow blowing your driveway.
Unlike cheaper ski gloves with thin insulation and shells that rip and tear, your WindRider waterproof gloves feature 5 layers:
1. Water resistant coating
2. Thick and rugged Cordura Nylon Shell
3. Hipora liner that that allows air to escape, but stops water from getting in
4. 70g of Thinsulate insulation (not the 40g in cheaper gloves)
5. Plush inner liner (fuzzy soft fleece)
Gloves with a Purpose and a Passion
We love that we can can still enjoy our tech while playing outdoors. While we may not be able to play games on our phones (these gloves are thick and comfy), we are able to take pictures and swipe to answer calls, all while enjoying a glove that stands up to the snowball fights, hard wipeouts skiing, and general abuse that comes with winter life.
But don’t take our word for it.
Use our easy-fit guide to find the right sized gloves, then join other adventurous men and women who are saying their WindRider gloves are the best investment they’ve made for enjoying more quality time outdoors.