Yamabond 4 Motorsports is a silicone-based liquid gasket that fills gaps on a flange surface and prevents leaks. When cured, this product forms a rubber-like body that resists heat and seals joints subjected to high temperature. Gear- and engine-oil resistant, Yamabond 4 Motorsports sets in 60 minutes. Not for use on copper or copper-based alloys.-Semi-drying liquid gasket seals joint surfaces with a tough elastic film.-Tolerates heat, pressure and vibration.
|Vehicle Service Type||Car|
|Liquid Volume||32 Fluid Ounces|
About this item
- Titanium strong for maximum engine performance in vehicles with over 75,000 miles
- Maximizes short and long term engine performance on high mileage engines
- Boosted with extra fluid titanium technology to increase oil film strength and reduce film breakdown
- Reduces leaks, oil burn off and power-robbing deposits
- Improves fuel economy
- Throttle-position, sensor-based system simplifies the process of fuel-injection tuning
- Enables you to fine-tune the fuel mixture throughout the entire rpm range with the touch of a button
- Increases power and improves throttle response
- Very user friendly; plugs into the existing harness on the bike
- No computer or software is required; simply punch in the values supplied with the Fuelpak. Not CARB compliant
- Fitment/Notes: 14-16 FLH, FLT/MONSTER ROUNDS ONLY
- Manufacturer Part # 66017
- All orders are processed and shipped on the same day when possible. Items are shipped from several warehouses to ensure quickest delivery time.
- From metal forming to smartphone-driven electronics, Vance & Hines believe pushing the envelope for design and technology is the way forward. The goal is not just to make an American-made product, but to create products that inspire motorcyclists around the world.