Featuring innovative material construction technologies for water and wind proofing as well as thermal insulation, the Equinox Outdry is a fully featured road riding glove that is packed with protection and reinforcements for high levels of comfort, protection and performance.
- Multi panel main chassis consisting of stretch polyamide fabric and softshell on the backhand, with leather on palm and thumb
- Features an innovative heat bonded outer shell membrane construction Outdry, which provides an impenetrable layer with no seams, preventing water collecting between layers for lighter, improved fit and greater dexterity and comfort
- Ergonomic stretch insert between thumb and palm offers flexibility to vastly improve hand movement
- Primaloft insulation for excellent warmth to weight ratio, the material’s advanced ultra light fibers trap heat while insulating from cold and are water resistant for improved thermal performance
- Stretch accordion inserts on finger tips to increase flexibility and fit, reducing rider fatigue
- Synthetic suede reinforcements with foam padding on the palm and outer hand landing zone to provide abrasion resistance on key impact zones
- PU (Polyurethane) coated reinforcements on palm and thumb provides superior grip on bike’s controls
- Excellent impact performance offered by an advanced over molded polymer knuckle protector for class leading protection
- Alpinestars’ patented third and fourth finger bridge
- Touch screen compatible fingertips
- Convenient integrated visor wipe for cleaning eyewear
- Long, gauntlet cuff construction with hook & loop grip closure helps seal out elements and provides additional coverage
- Reflective print to increase rider visibility
- C.E. level 1 Certified
There are no reviews yet.