Incorporating performance innovations into its full leather chassis, the C.E. certified SP-1 v2 Glove features increased stretch zones, aramid fiber reinforcements and an ergonomically profiled knuckle protector. With its aggressive sport racing fit, double wrist closure and reinforced landing zones, the SP-1 v2 Glove is protective and comfortable while promoting high levels of hand flexibility.
- Full leather construction with stretch fabric finger sidewalls
- Reinforced with aramid fibers and polyamides for abrasion resistance performance on the landing zones
- Synthetic suede side reinforcements on landing zones for abrasion resistance and durability
- Increased accordion leather stretch inserts on fingers, thumb and backhand to increase fit, directional movement and comfort
- PU (Polyurethane) coated reinforcements on thumb and palm for increased durability
- Semi-transparent knuckle guard for class leading protection
- Double wrist closure system, with Hook & Loop grip closures to ensure close fit and secure closure
- Patented finger bridge helps prevent finger roll and separation during crashes
- Landing zone features padding for additional fit and impact performance
- Integrated padding on fingers for improved fit and comfort
- Sport racing styling, mid-length cuff glove for optimized convenience and coverage
There are no reviews yet.