- Black, fiberglass composite wrap tape helps lock in the heat and reduces radiant heat by a realistic 50%
- Kit includes 25′ roll of black wrap tape, (2) Vance & Hines wrap clamps and (6) locking stainless steel ties
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Header wrap functions to insulate heat generated by exhaust gases flowing through the headpipe, thereby raising the headpipe temperature beyond its intended operating temperature
- Using heat wrap may compromise the integrity of the headpipe material, and may ultimately lead to cracks in the headpipe
- Use of header wrap on an exhaust system is a modification to and not a normal use of an exhaust system