With enhanced ergonomic shaping and design details, the GP Pro RS3 is anatomically engineered for performance, protection and comfort. Tested on MotoGP and WSBK circuits around the world, the GP Pro RS3 features Alpinestars exclusive Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) protectors with advanced airflow ventilation and aramidic reinforcement to ensure this glove is primed for superior trackday performance.
- Made from a mix of high quality bovine and goat leather for superior performance
- Outer seam palm construction for enhanced levels of rider comfort
- Aramidic lining on the backhand and landing zone adds another layer of protection
- Long cuff extends coverage
- TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) finger protection hard knuckle provide resistance to repeated impacts
- Knuckle panel perforated gusset creates hand ventilation
- Finger bridge on the third and fourth finger prevents finger roll and separation in the event of a slide
- Double closure system for security
- DFS protectors on the cuff add high levels of abrasion resistance
- Side reinforcements with palm hand slider add another layer of protection
- Accordion leather on fingers thumb and backhand increase fit and direct comfort
- Thumb and palm reinforcement provides a superior grip
- Pure racing glove utilizing innovative design features taken straight from from top level competitive racing
There are no reviews yet.